Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guerilla art – scotch tape art

 This is the one I submitted.
It represents everything I wanted to show.
This was the first shot.

 It could have been this one to submit if it shows the arms of the sculpture
and the price of the monkey.

 I like this one most but many objects are missing.

Just trying to find the ideas

It could have been nicer if the positions of two dolls exchanged.


Overall, I still couldn't get the concept or the idea of this project. Maybe that's why I couldn't deliver "it" well. I thought the scotch tape doll represents ghosts, so I was going to take a picture in the grave yard but I changed my mind because my teacher said there's a chance to offend other people. However, I found a picture with scotch tape unicorn doll in the grave yard by a former student which looks really nice. Therefore it was lucky that I've changed my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment