Sunday, April 15, 2012

Natural Media Illustration 1 Exercise 1 to 5

 Drawing a portrait  with a memory
; I was trying to draw a portrait from Andrew Loomis's drawing book.
I realized that I need to work on shading. 

 Upside down drawing
; head's got way bigger.

 Placing an object on the grid drawing
; This was the time I realized that I use to many lines to set up the basic construction
and I have a problem with setting up the basic construction.

Perspective drawing with a white board at the bottom
; I used a pen which resulted much faster drawing.

Figure drawing with manikin
Somehow, it became Gandhi.


In the beginning of the course the teacher commented on the reasons why we need to draw and think more about making money. I was surprised about this because those were the thoughts that I had been considering at that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment